mercoledì 1 febbraio 2012

Goodbye, Georgia!

I know, I know... it's been a while since I last updated my blog... I can't believe it's already february and I haven't even posted my winter holiday pictures...
There's a lot going on in my work: a lot of interesting collaborations, plus with the vicino/lontano cultural association we are preparing a new event for march! More information coming soon :)

In the meantime here are some photos of my winter holiday. I was in Tblisi, Georgia (ex Soviet Union) with my boyfriend and a couple of people from Poland. Thanks to the polish friends for showing us such a beautiful and unique country... and thanks for speaking Russian because in Georgia nobody speaks English :) This trip was really strange, a great adventure, and a whole different vacation experience!
























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento