martedì 1 marzo 2011

Looking back


The project of my optical book


And these were the books created by the partecipants


Waiting for some new materials to post...

Back in 2009 I did a very interesting workshop at the event "Teach me 6: very very stupid" organised by Giorgio Camuffo at the University IUAV of Venice. Our group leaded by the Tankboys (a young graphic design studio from Venice) needed to create a book as an artwork (libro d'artista).
At that time I was quite in an optical mood :) so I decieded to do something optical with my book. And the result was: Optical book vol. 1, hand-made during the 3-day workshop. It wasn't a real book, it just seemed to be a book from a certain distance... I had so much fun creating it :)

During this event I learnt so much, and I also realized that for the very first time I was among the oldests of the group - yes, this workshop is mainly for the IUAV graphic design students...

Hope to be able to partecipate also at this year's edition!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento